Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Grope and Flail Editor in Chief David Walmsley Answers Your Questions

This lickspittle's name is David Walmsley and a couple of days ago I noticed he was going to be made available on the website to answer questions from the public, please submit your questions in advance. Just like a true Harperian.

Well, I thought...

So I typed in a question.

I asked him whether his answers were going to have to be vetted by the asshole Phillip Crawley.

No answer yet.

And no evidence that the web Q&A actually took place either.

Brave new world that has such quaking cowards in it. 


2 comments:

The Mound of Sound said...

"lickspittle" - ah, a true classic now fallen into desuetude (relax, I didn't know the word either when I heard it pronounced from the bench by the Iron Lady, Madam Justice Mary Southen.

Now, Dana, please. When you read "questions in advance" that's usually code to leave descriptors such as "asshole" out of one's enquiries. Just sayin'

Dana said...

Yeah, but I wanted to make sure Walmsley knew that I knew that he and his colleagues are not allowed to express their own opinions and that it is known that the guy who attends to their testicular expurgation is an asshole.

Are you familiar with the Shakespeare Insult Generator ? http://www.mainstrike.com/mstservices/handy/insult.html

:-)